The installation process of Norton Security Software can be very complex as you need to keep various things in mind to successfully install the software. If you already have a Norton product installed on your device and you are trying to update it or installing Other products of Norton Software then you need to first uninstall the previously installed software from your device. You can simply go to the Control panel Window and uninstall the Software from your device. However, if the uninstallation process fails or you are getting any error then it might be because of some malware or virus in your device or because of some damaged or missing files. this generally occurs because of the interrupted installation of the Norton Software. So If you are unable to remove the software then you can make use of the Norton Removal Tool. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of using the Norton Removal Tool and how you can use it.
The Norton Removal Tool is one of the Products of the Norton Software that is introduced to make it easier for the user to successfully remove the software from their device. this tool will look for every component of the Norton Software on your device and it will delete it completely. It’s an automated tool, So you need to just download and run the tool on your device and it will perform the uninstallation process on its own. However, to ensure security for your devices make sure to re-install the Norton Security Software immediately as without an antivirus program your device can be vulnerable to hackers and spammers.
How to use Norton Removal and Reinstall Tool
Norton removal tool will check for the installation and other norton files on your device that might be causing the error. it will run a complete scan of your device to collect all the norton related files and delete it. It will not affect any other software on your device. Once the process is completed, you can go to norton.com/setup and download the desired Norton Software on your device again. However, it is advised to save your files and data before starting the removal process as the software might ask you to restart your system.
- Open the Norton Official website and go to the Norton Removal Tool page.
- Now from the opened page, click on Download Now button and then select the location where you want to save the file.
- Click on ok and then wait until the download is complete.
- Now press Windows+E Key to open the Windows Explorer window and then go to the folder where the download file is stored.
- double-click on the file to run the installation and then click on “Accept” when prompted to confirm.
- Click on Next and then complete the installation process as prompted on the screen.
- Now once it’s installed open the Norton Removal Tool and start the uninstallation process.
- After successfully uninstalling the Norton Software, Restart your device and try installing the latest release of the Norton Security Software to check.
Now, If you are still not able to Install Norton Software on your device then you need to go to norton.com/setup and contact the Norton Customer Assistance team. They are available 24×7 to help you with any kind of issue with the Norton Software.
- Open the Application folder on your Mac device and then click on the Norton Solution folder to open it.
- Now open the Norton Uninstaller tool and then choose the Norton Product you want to delete from your device.
- After that, Click on the Uninstall button and then enter your account login details when prompted to confirm the process.
- Now, wait until the software is removed successfully from your device.
So if you are getting an error because of incomplete uninstallation of the Norton Security Software then try using the Norton Removal Tool. You can use this tool to remove and reinstall the Norton Software successfully from your device. However, You can also use the Norton Autofix tool if you are getting any run-time errors while using the software. it will perform a complete scan of your device and resolve all the possible issues automatically.