Norton Autofix is one of the tools of Norton Security Software that is introduced to troubleshoot run-time and other Errors in the Norton Software. Norton Software is one of the renowned security Software and it always ensures to provide smooth functioning to its users. the Software provides regular updates to enhance the functioning and efficiency of the software. However, while installing these updates or Installing Norton Products, you might encounter some run-time errors that need to be troubleshooter quickly as it can affect the performance of your device. These errors generally freeze your device and can lead to system failure. Hence, You are required to take some quick actions in order to fix these run-time Norton Errors. In this article, we will help you to understand how to use the Norton Autofix tool and its advantages.
Norton Autofix is an Automated tool that performs a complete scan of your device to detect and diagnose the error. You need to simply run the norton Autofix tool from the Norton Software and it will check all the possible issues that can lead to the error and will resolve it. However, In Some Cases, if the Norton Autofix tool is unable to troubleshoot this error then you should try contacting the Customer Assistance service at Norton. they are highly-trained and capable to help you with an efficient solution to resolve these kinds of errors.
How To Use Norton Autofix Tool?
The Norton Autofix tools Operated automatically so you don’t need to do much. You need to simply open the Norton Autofix tool and it will automatically process the troubleshooting. You can follow the steps to enable Norton Autofix Tool.
- Open the Norton Internet Security tool from the desktop screen and then go to the menu bar and click on Help and then from the list click on the “Get Support” option.
- Now from the Norton Autofix Tool window, You need to Choose the Norton Error and double-click on it to open it.
- After that, complete the troubleshooting process as mentioned in the Autofix tool and then wait until it diagnoses the Issue.
- Click on the “Skip” button in case you are getting any system availabilities issues while running the diagnose process.
- Now once the process is complete, try running the Norton Software to check if the error has been resolved or not.
- If you are still getting the error then you must contact the Norton Customer Assistance team.
- Go to norton.com/setup and click on the Contact Now button.
- it will redirect you to the Customer assistance page. Get the contact details and report your query to get quick assistance.
Once the error is resolved, close all the windows and restart your device.
How to Fix Norton Autofix Not Working Issues
If the Autofix tool is not working properly then you need to first check the configuration and parental controls of the Software. if the Software is unable to process the diagnose process because of poor connectivity or network issues then try rebooting the Service. If It’s still getting the error then you might need to contact the Norton Technical Assistance team.
If the Norton Autofix Tool will get an error while resolving an issue then it will automatically redirect you to the Norton official website. You can get the details of the Norton Customer Assistance team to fix the tool.
While using the Norton Autofix tool make sure to save your data and close all the running processes as you might need to restart your device after the diagnose. The Norton Autofix tool can troubleshoot All the Norton Errors. you need to simply run the tool from the Norton Security Software and it will perform the diagnostic process automatically. However, If you have got Norton Error 500 because of damaged or Missing Installation files then you might need to remove the existing Norton Software or any other security software from your device. After uninstalling the Software, go to Norton.com/setup and download the installation file again. Now try installing the software to check if the error has been resolved or not.
In case you have any queries related to the Norton Software then you can send us your query through email or Live Chat. Our team of experts is capable enough to help you with an optimum solution to resolve the issue.